FLIR C3-X Compact Thermal Camera
The FLIR C3-X makes it easier than ever to inspect for hidden problems, document repairs, and share evidence with customers.
Featuring a 128 × 96 pixel thermal sensor, MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging), a 5-megapixel visual camera, and LED flashlight, the C3-X is an affordable inspection tool for electrical/mechanical, building, and maintenance applications.
Directly upload and store images to the FLIR Ignite™ cloud, where you can organize and back up files. Instantly share images with customers or create professional reports from a mobile device or computer.
IDENTIFY AND TROUBLESHOOT
Quickly find hidden faults and reduce diagnostic time with MSX and 128 × 96 true thermal imaging
DOCUMENT AND SHARE
Directly upload images using FLIR Ignite cloud connectivity, then create professional reports and email them to customers
RUGGED, RELIABLE, COMPACT
Take the pocket-portable C3-X with you to every job - it's IP54 rated for protection against water and dust and designed to withstand a 2 m drop
- Camera size (L x W x H): 138 × 84 × 24 mm (5.4 × 3.3 × 0.94 in)
- Detector Type: Focal plane array, uncooled microbolometer
- Display Technology: IPS
- Housing material: PC and ABS, partially covered with TPE; aluminum
- Packaging Size: 160 × 118 × 93 mm (6.3 × 4.6 × 3.7 in)
- Screen Rotation: Yes
- Size (L x W x H): 138 × 84 × 24 mm (5.4 × 3.3 × 0.94 in)
- Text: Soft keyboard on touchscreen
- Touchscreen: Capacitive touch
- Warranty: http://www.flir.com/warranty/
Terms Of Service