SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway enables you to monitor your SensorPush sensors remotely from anywhere via the Internet! With our included cloud service (no monthly fee), you’ll have the full SensorPush experience, accuracy and ease of use, no matter where you are! Receive current conditions, alerts and even the full data history just as if you were monitoring locally. It’s perfect for keeping an eye on conditions at home or at a vacation property while you’re away. Make sure your greenhouse, cigars or wine collection is safe while you’re at work. Whatever the situation, when you need to monitor environmental conditions from a far, the SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway has you covered.
- Flexible: Add a SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway (sold separately) for data and alerts via the Internet
- Powerful: Line of sight range of 325 feet keeps you up to date, even on the other side of your home
- Easy one-time setup with our beautifully designed, free app (iOS or Android)
- Accurate: Swiss-made sensing component provides reliable, accurate measurements
- Set it and forget it: Pushes readings to devices via Bluetooth and alerts you if there's a problem
- WiFi Frequency Band 2.4 GHz
- Width 5.6 in / 141mm
- Height 0.8 in / 20 mm
- Depth 4.2 in / 107 mm
- Weight 5.3 oz / 149 g
- Power DC 5V / 2A
- The outer diameter of the barrel connector is 5.5mm and the inner is 2.1mm. Also, there is an alternative method for powering the Gateway. If you have a male-to-male USB cable and a phone charger with 5 volts / 2 amps you can power the gateway via its USB port.
- Cloud API Here is a link to the docs for the SensorPush Gateway cloud API. In order to gain access, you need to log in to the Gateway web dashboard and accept the terms.
- Port forwarding For outbound ports it’s: 80, 443, and UDP port 123 (NTP). All network connections are encrypted and no incoming ports are required to be opened on the Gateway.
- MAC Address MAC address information is available in the app during set up.
- Networking options Whether using WiFi or Ethernet, your network needs to be able to configure clients automatically via DHCP. Static IP addresses and other custom settings are not available at this time. With WiFi, you’ll be able to use WPA/WPA2, WEP, or open networks. Web-based WiFi authentication (like you often see in a hotel, for instance) is not supported at this time
Terms Of Service