Tramex Concrete Coatings Installer Tech Kit - CCTK
Compact Moisture Meter Kit For Measuring Moisture Content And Dew-Point Of Concrete Floors And Slabs For Coatings Application
With Accompanying Bluetooth App
The Tramex CCTK is a compact kit for instant, non-destructive, quantitative moisture content testing of concrete floors and ambient conditions and is the ideal non-destructive test kit for monitoring the most crucial information at the time of application.
The Tramex CME5 moisture meter allows for non-destructive quantitative testing of concrete using Gravimetric testing as a baseline and comparative testing per ASTM F2659.
The Tramex Feedback Datalogger is used for testing, monitoring and time logging ambient relative humidity, temperature and dew point.
The Tramex Contact Temperature Probe provides temperature readings of the floor surface.
The Tramex Concrete Coatings Installer Tech Kit comes with an extension handle in a Tramex Easy-travel case.
Bluetooth connectivity to the Tramex Meters App allows for visualization of readings and data reporting to mobile devices, to GeoTag test results, create, save and share photos, reports and charts, as well as see your meter screen on your phone when extending to hard to reach places.
- 1 x Concrete Moisture Encounter 5 - CME5.
- 1 x Feedback Datalogger DL-RHTA.
- 1 x Contact Temperature Probe.
- 1 x Extension Handle (E5-HBS)
- Free App available for Android and iOS (phone not included).
Concrete Moisture Encounter 5 - Cme5 - Measuring Range:
- Depth of penetration: 20 mm
- Moisture Content for Concrete: 0 → 6%
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: 0 → 10
- Reference scale: 0 → 100
Feedback Datalogger Dl-Rhta Measuring Range:
- Memory: 100,000 data point entries (samples of Ambient RH and temperature; Surface Temperature)
- Logging Rate: Logger interval adjustable between 5 minutes and 1 hour
- Transmission Range: Up to 50m line-of-sight
- Bluetooth: BLE Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 compliant, Bluetooth 5 advertising
Relative Humidity Sensor Specifications:
- Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Accuracy: ±1.5%RH Range 0% to 80%RH ±2.0%RH Range 80% to 99%RH (@ 77ºF (25ºC))
- Resolution: 0.1% over the complete range
- Drift: <0.25%RH per year
Temperature Sensor Specifications:
- Range: -40ºC to 125ºC
- Accuracy: ±0.1 °C Range 20°C to 60°C
- Sensor Protection: PTFE Film protects sensor opening from water & dust
- Drift: <0.03ºC per year
Contact Temperature Probe Measuring Range:
- Units: ºC
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C from -10°C to +85°C
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +80°C
- Resolution: 0.1% over the complete range.
Specifications Of Kit:
- Size: 33.5cm x 24cm x 8cm
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Power:3 x AA batteries
Terms Of Service