Tramex FBZK - Feedback Datalogger Ez Kit
Compact Kit For Logging Ambient And In-Situ Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point & Humidity Ratio In Buildings And Building Materials
With Accompanying Bluetooth App
The Tramex FBZK is a compact kit designed for professionals who depend on accurate, reliable live & logged readings of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and humidity ratio. Monitor both ambient and in-situ conditions in buildings and building materials.
The kit includes 5 reusable Tramex Hygro-i2 RH probes for testing RH in concrete as per ASTM F2170.
The Tramex Feedback DataLogger and App log up to 100,000 data point entries, transmitted wirelessly via Bluetooth BLE technology to your mobile device. On the App you can visualize Live Readings, Thermal Conditions and Psychrometric Charts, as well as creating and exporting spreadsheets, charts and reports.
The Tramex Feedback DataLogger requires the Tramex Feedback Data Logger App and a compatible iOS or Android mobile device. The kit comes in a protective Tramex Easy-travel case.
Tramex FBZK FEATURES:
- Bluetooth BLE enabled for use with mobile devices.
- Up to 100,000 data point entries possible.
- Instant set up and start modes. Used to perform ASTM F2170.
- Ambient and In-situ RH and temperature logging
- Intuitive and instructive APP interface.
- Adjustable interactive chart, spreadsheet, report and easy-export functions.
- Connectivity up to 165ft (50 meters) for highly accessible data downloads.
Terms Of Service