Tramex Feedback Datalogger DL-RHTX Ambient & Rh With Optional Rh Probe
Ambient And Probe Datalogger
The Feedback DataLogger and Tramex Meters App log up to 100,000 data point entries for relative humidity, temperature, dew point and grains per pound, transmitted wirelessly via Bluetooth BLE technology to your mobile device.
On the App you can visualise Live Readings, Thermal Conditions and Psychrometric Charts as well as creating and exporting spreadsheets, charts and reports.
The Tramex Feedback DataLogger requires the Tramex Meters App and a compatible iOS or Android mobile device. Using the optional plug-in Hygro-i2 RH probes, the DL-RHTX will measure Equilibrium Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point and Humidity Ratio in structural materials.
A structural material such as a concrete slab can be tested using the in-situ method or RH Hood methods (International Standards: ASTM F2170 & BS 8201, 8203, 5325). Relative Humidity Probes can also be used for ambient RH measurements within air spaces.
- Bluetooth BLE enabled for use with mobile devices.
- Up to 100,000 data point entries. Instant set up and start modes.
- Precise Ambient Relative Humidity and Temperature logging.
- Used to perform BS 8201, 8203, 5325 and ASTM F2170.
- Intuitive and instructive App interface.
- Adjustable Interactive chart, spreadsheet, report and easy export functions.
- Connectivity up to 50 meters (165ft) for highly accessible data downloads.
Terms Of Service